AiRTX International may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue this site, or any portion of this site, at any time.
AiRTX International may change the terms of this agreement any time. By continuing to use this site you agree to be bound by this agreement, as modified.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you hereby ratify and confirm the terms and conditions of the Staffing Agreement between you and AiRTX International.
The material that appears on the site is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time.
If you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions please do not use the site.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Terms and Conditions of Use. While AiRTX International makes every effort to ensure that all of the content on our site is up-to-date, readily available, and clearly explained, we cannot guarantee that the site will always be up or that its contents will always be accurate. Circumstances beyond our control may occasionally make the site unavailable; data transmissions may be interrupted; and we may provide links to other sites whose content we cannot monitor or otherwise manage.
• Links to External sites: AiRTX International may provide links on the site to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties not under the control of AiRTX International. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by AiRTX International of the organization or individual operating the site or a warranty of any type regarding the site or the information on the site. By using this site, you acknowledge that AiRTX International is not responsible for the availability of, services or products offered by, or the content located on or through, any such external site.
• Typographical Errors: AiRTX International does not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided by third parties, center staff, or anyone other than authorized AiRTX International personnel.
• Site Outages and Browser Incompatibilities: The site may sometimes be inaccessible, or it may not function properly with your web browser and operating system. AiRTX International cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from the operation, content, or use of this site.
• Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: The site and the information and materials contained therein are provided "as is." AiRTX International makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this site or its operation, contents, information or materials on the site. AiRTX International expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, with respect to the site or its use and products or services offered, sold, leased, purchased through this site, including but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, noninfringement, currency, reliability, or any warranty that the site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements. AiRTX International reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of this site. IN NO EVENT SHALL AiRTX International, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE OPERATION, CONTENT OR USE OF THE site, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer, exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing disclaimer, exclusion, and limitation may not apply to you, and you may have other legal rights that vary according to jurisdiction. In no event will damages provided by law (if any) apply unless they are required to apply by statute, notwithstanding their exclusion by contract.
• Registration: To obtain access to certain AiRTX International’ services, you will be given an opportunity to register with AiRTX International. As part of the registration process, you will select a user name and a password. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the service under the name of, another person. We reserve the right to disallow use of user name that we deem offensive or inappropriate. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and for all actions of persons accessing AiRTX International through any username/password assigned to you. You will notify AiRTX International of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account.
• Applicable Law and Venue: This site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by AiRTX International, which is headquartered in the State of Ohio, United States of America. The site can be accessed from all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Ohio, by accessing this site, both you and AiRTX International agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this site. You and AiRTX International also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the federal district and state courts of Ohio with respect to such matters. AiRTX International makes no representation that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to use or access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
• Ownership of site: The design, text and images of this site are owned or licensed by AiRTX International, and AiRTX International authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the site solely for your personal, noncommercial use, provided you retain all proprietary notices contained in the content. Elements of the site are also protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be imitated in whole or in part on other sites.