ADJUSTABLE HIGH THRUST JETS
Adjustable High Thrust Jets > Solutions > Technical Data
The High Thrust Jet is not only a variable nozzle for blow-off and drying applications, but an industrial strength in-line vacuum for conveying dust, powders, and small parts.
Powerful Blow-Off with Lower Air Cost and Lower Noise than straight Compressed Air Tubes
Don't buy another compressor ...changeover to AiRTX ™ Jets...cut noise and energy too!
Heavy blow-off and air conveying jobs can overwork your compressor and shorten the time between expensive overhauls. A 1/4" (6mm) air tube uses the entire output of a 10-hp compressor, sending energy costs out of sight, hitting 100 dBA noise levels, and violating OSHA dead-end air pressure limits. Air Saver Jets give you an edge with air amplification. Safer and quieter, they amplify compressed air flow four times, delivering high thrust with a fraction of the air used by open air lines. Plant-wide changeover to AiRTX Jets is like adding compressor capacity. They'll:
Need Extended Reach? Customize your nozzle with: Sta-Put Hoses, Blow Guns & Manifolds.
- Cut your energy bill
- Increase air flow with lower noise level
- Reduce demand on your compressor
- Give you a return on investment in weeks, if not days
AiRTX High Thrust Jets Advantages
- Low initial and operating costs
- Meet OSHA noise and dead-end pressure requirements
- Easy to control flow/force
- Instant on/off, no vibration
- No maintenance, no moving parts
- No electricity or explosion hazard
- No RF/EMI interference
- Adjustable flow/force
- Solid brass construction
- Model 38038 dead-ended suction @80 psi, 18 cfm is 189" water column