COLD AIR GUNS
Cold Air Guns > Solutions > Technical Data
Sub-Freezing air for dry machining and spot cooling industrial processes
reliable, non-toxic, non-polluting, no residue, low cost.
The Cold Air Gun is an applied vortex tube to accommodate factory compressed air supplies. The Cold Air Gun is your Ready-to-Use portable cold-air source for improving dry machining operations or spot-cooling a wide range of industrial processes.
Sub-freezing air for spot cooling in a variety of industrial applications is generated with cold air guns. Cold air gun technology features an applied vortex tube that accommodates factory compressed air supplies. The cold air gun is your ready-to-use portable cold-air source for improving dry machining operations or spot-cooling a wide range of industrial processes. Simply plug the cold air gun into an airline, aim it and start working. AiRTX cold air guns use no residue producing liquids or ozone-depleting chemicals. Light weight and maintenance free, cold air guns provide a low cost spot cooling solution.
Cold Air Gun Advantages
- No moving parts, portable, lightweight and low cost.
- Uses no electricity, freon or chemicals; just filtered, factory compressed air.
- No spark hazard, RF/EMI interference.
- Instant on/off, easy to control, cools without waste.
- No residue to clean up, no parts washing needed.
- Reliable, maintenance-free, durable Stainless Steel construction.
- Input air flows of 8, 10, 15, 25, and 35 cfm (220,280,420, 700, 990 lpm); up to 2800 BTU/H (630 Kcal/H) cooling capacity.
- Two sizes available.