IONIZING AIR KNIVES
Ionizing Air Knives > Solutions > Technical Data
Long Range Static Elimination up to 20 feet (6 meters).
With a Model 55000 Series Ionizing Bar attached to an AiRTX Air Knife, you can deliver static-neutralizing ions to a target at distances up to 20 ft. (6 m). It’s ideal for web/sheet stock, conveyorized product, extrusions, or arrangement in halo shape to wrap your product in ionized air. Quiet, maintenance-free and a miser with compressed air, the knife is available in all standard knife lengths or (optionally) in custom lengths.
All Air Knives are available with effective length of 3" (76 mm), 6" (152 mm), 12" (305 mm), 18" (457 mm), 24" (610 mm), 30" (762 mm), 36" (914 mm), 42" (1067 mm), 48" (1219 mm) Overall length is 1" longer than effective length Last 2-digits of 85012 Air Knife indicates the effective length.
Sample: Model 85012 is 12" long
AiRTX Ionizing Air Knives Advantages
- More power from 7500V power source
- Anodized aluminum case
- Neutralizes static, blows away dirt
- Minimal compressed air, where used at all
- Adjustable air flow
- Shockless, non-radioactive neutralization source
- Low maintenance
- Rugged, reliable for industrial use
- Indicator light on Ionizing Bar to show power